Wealth Management is our core competence. We apply proprietary tools to create a clear picture of what physical and financial assets a client already has, then we customize and implement a plan to achieve everything our client wants.
Understanding Material Wealth
- Our Financial Planning Report makes a “snapshot” of the client’s consolidated wealth.
- We identify the strengths and weaknesses to crystalize clear goals.
- And we introduce realistic scenarios to determine the best Financial Planning strategy to fulfill the client’s material desires.
Growing Material Wealth
- We implement the agreed-upon, fully customized Financial Plan.
- We conduct due diligence of the client’s service providers and site inspections of real assets.
- And we collaborate with each client’s existing advisors – or provide our own external partners – to optimize and implement the strategy.
Sustaining and Sharing Material Wealth
- We coach the client’s heirs in wealth management, career, and academics.
- We promote socially responsible and sustainable investing overall, and through specific, impact investments.
- And we personally facilitate harmonious family discussion for succession planning with external inheritance specialists.
LaIF Partners is an acronym for Laemmel Investment Fitness. CEO Christina Laemmel founded the independent Financial Planning and Investment Management firm 3 ½ years ago. Our vision is to support clients in understanding, growing, and sharing their sustainable abundance. Abundance is defined by each client individually, but a common thread is a dedication to upholding the highest standards of ethics and transparency.